Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I want...

Katelyn has begun sharing her desires with the world.  Her words are improving to the point that sometimes you actually hear "I want..." followed by whatever it is at the moment.  Most of the time, though, it comes out as "IMA."  So, "I want to go outside" sounds like "Ima outside."  We've heard it for all manner of things: swing, slide, dogs, apple juice, church.  All kinds of fun.

This morning, she's in quite a good mood... been "IMA"ing all over the place.  I brought her to the church with me, and had her gated in my office while I was talking with Becky.  Along the way, it got very quiet... never a good sign.  She had procured the banana I brought for MY breakfast, and had attempted to open BOTH ends of it, which resulted in some nice gooey banana ends.  When I walked in, she was holding it up to me saying, "Ima bana."

So, I shared my breakfast... she got the ends of the banana.

She's a bit too smart for our safety.

 Enjoying her slushie at Sam's with Mommy

No comments: